Senior Full Stack Web Developer (Remote)
$87k – $175k
Catapult is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19.
Catapult is an all-in-one Request for Proposal (“RFP”) solution that standardizes and automates the RFP workflow. Founded in 2017, Catapult has seen tremendous growth over the last three years and is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
At Catapult, you will continue to build and support our world-class RFx platform. You will have significant influence on our strategy by helping to define product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead best practices to create a quality product. A commitment to teamwork and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. If you know how to deliver, are deeply technical and highly innovative, and relish the opportunity to delight customers with pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice and coaching when needed
- Excellent communication skills for collaborating with other teams
- Sound judgment when balancing moving quickly with producing quality code and long-term code maintainability
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and writing beautiful, readable code)
- Appreciate productivity and care deeply about helping teams collaborate more effectively and efficiently, including your own
- 4 years Industry experience
- Experience building scalable systems
- Experience in writing cross-browser compliant HTML & Sass/CSS
- Familiarity with working closely with UX and Visual Designers in a dynamic environment
- Experience with building out responsive views
- Understanding of MySQL or other relational database
- Development experience in Go, Java, Python, or any other modern programming language for web
- Experience with AWS and Google Cloud
- Strong Redux proficiency
- Experience with Git version control and GitHub
- Motivation to work productively with a remote team and manage your time without close supervision
- Proactive and clear communication
- Detail oriented and organized
- Previous early stage startup or Fintech experience preferred
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive portfolio of health benefits
- Personal and career development
- Remote work possibilities in addition to a dynamic office environment in Charlotte, NC
Working at Team Catapult means being a part of a global, driven, innovative and fast-paced crew of individuals. Each member of the team is a critical part of our overall success and our culture is centered around this mindset.
At Catapult HQ we celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org